热门另类大作《我的世界》的最新测试版。更多信息请参阅3DM 我的世界 区 http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum-689-1.html
Notch got the changes for Minecraft 1.6.5 posted on his blog, and there are a few more fixes than I was expecting:
There are some annoying bed bugs in multiplayer in this version, I’ll fix those next week.
* Tweaked the connection reading code a lot. Hopefully this helps.
* Changed the “limit framerate” option to a “framerate cap” option.
* Added “Advanced OpenGL” again
* Players riding anything or sleeping in anything will stop doing so when they leave the game now
* Removed the minecraft version number from the main game window. It’s still available in the title screen
* Fixed some entities appearing to fall through the ground repeatedly in multiplayer (some might still do so)
* Fixed the server sometimes thinking the player hit a corner when walking when they didn’t
* Fixed dropped damaged items vanishing after a single use after being picked up
* Fixed dropped items not getting ejected from blocks properly
* Fixed the achievements window rendering some graphics outside the clip window
* Fixed players saving while sneaking being loaded too high up
* Fixed shift+click transferring items causing a crash when the target container is full
* Fixed lighting updates sometimes not happening correctly
* Fixed the players health appearing to be full when entering/exiting the nether
* Fixed a couple of instances where beds would act strange in multiplayer, primarily the “already occupied” bug
Besides fixing the major bugs there are quite a few tweaks to rendering to try and improve performance. I will have to mess around with those on my setup and see how they play.
As you can see, fixes on several crash bugs are included as well. I hadn’t done it yet but I certainly use the shift+click transfer on nearly full chests, and thank god for the lighting fix. There are torches as far as the eye can see on my server, and I need those to keep working!
Looks like we can expect some more patching in the coming week too, so be ready for lots of server updating. Now go an enjoy the new patch, I have some replacement diamond tools to go craft.